Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Accepting All That Crap

I haven't posted in a while for a few reasons.

First of all, I am somewhat stumped as to where to go from here. Once I close my "AJ" relationship (or at least that part of it), to continue my story which leads me to my current love life, I have to write about the bad stuff, the part of my love life where things start to go downhill and get messy and unpleasant. I haven't written about this partly because I'm not sure I want to and partly because I don't know if people want to read that. I had such a good time writing about all of my crazy sexual adventures as a teenager and although they do continue...there are some bad times along the way. So here's to trying to get over that hump, finish my AJ story and then move on to the shitty times which hey, lets admit, are pretty much inevitable when you are trying to date 20 something men(I'm not sure they truly deserve this title but at the risk of sounding pedophile-ish I won't use the word 'boys'). 

I suppose I did say for a few reasons. Mainly it's that. Maybe partly because I got a little lazy too. Oops. Hope you are still reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment