Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dry Humping and Twins


After my little orgy fiesta, I decided to indulge in a new pleasure: twins. My friend Nina had introduced me to these two fabulous twins. Since they hold little importance in my love life, we can call them TwinOne and TwinTwo. They were identical: tall, great hair and big eyes and lips. In general, they were gorgeous and about a year and half older than me which at 15 was very sexy. Although they were identical, they had extremely different personalities. TwinOne was outgoing, loud and way into drinking and drugs. TwinTwo was more soft spoken, personal and into music. Naturally, being the teenager that I was, it was easy to pick which of the identical twins I liked better. I decided I liked them both. This was beneficial for many reasons. Not only did I increase my chances of success two-fold but I could just switch back and forth between them at my leisure. Ultimately, TwinOne became my twin of choice (mainly because he was drunk most of the time so it was easier to take advantage of him). Since TwinOne and TwinTwo had been home-schooled most of their lives, they were slightly awkward as no social interaction will do to you. I decided to take it upon myself to help TwinOne work out his awkward feelings around girls. 
One night, I invited TwinOne over to Lisa's house (remember Lisa? she helped me out with the kissing situation with Jim). I'd like to say this story doesn't lead to another adolescent orgy fiasco but I don't want to lie. This actually may be the closest I came to ever sexually assaulting a man. Anyways, TwinOne had just had his wisdom teeth removed and was on some serious oxycodone. Despite this, I encouraged him to drink heavily. 
"Come on, TwinOne" I said, "just a few shots." I smiled at him seductively. 
"Well, maybe just a little bit, " he said, as he chugged a good 4 or 5 shots of Admiral Nelson's rum. An hour or so later of this type of behavior, I found myself on top of TwinOne on one of the couches in Lisa's parents basement. She was on the other couch with some irrelevant guy who was almost naked. As I dry humped TwinOne, I could tell he was fairly gone by the glazed over look in his eyes and the way they no longer focused. This didn't really bother me. 
"Let's get naked." I proclaimed. Lisa and her man friend were all in on the situation and she ripped off her shirt and bra as I slipped off his boxers. TwinOne didn't look so sure. 
"Come on, I know you want to..." I taunted as I waved my breasts in his face. His package was sure telling me he wanted it. It was nice and hard inside his pants. 
"Um..." He mumbled. I took that for a yes. 
"Fabulous!" I exclaimed and began to undress him. First I took off his shirt. His chest was oddly hairy for a 17 year olds. I ignored it and moved on to his pants. As I went to unzip his zipper he stopped me,
"Um, maybe we shouldn't do this." I decided that the oxycodone/alcohol mixture was impairing his ability to think clearly. 
"Don't worry, TwinOne, it's fine." I began to kiss him to make sure he would stop talking because I was sick of hearing 'no'. I finally got him naked, and me down to my G-String and low and behold I unleashed the most perfect penis. It was long but not too thin and fantastically straight. There were no odd lumps or bumps and he was circumcised (which is always a plus). It didn't curve to the left a little bit or bend near the base. There was no odd discharge coming from the tip and it didn't smell at all. In general, it was the most perfect self-proclaimed 9 inch penis I've ever seen. Well this is just fantastic, I thought to myself. 
TwinOne and I did some serious dry humping. If there had not been the thin cloth of my panties in the way, there definitely would have been some penetration. This would have been awkward given that Lisa was in the room as well. Some time about an hour into my make-out and dry humping session with TwinOne, I think I blacked out for a little bit. Suddenly, it was 4 AM and I was laying limply on top of TwinOne.(He, on the other hand, was anything but limp)  Why do I always find myself in these awkward situations? I looked over and saw Lisa going down on the irrelevant boy. Well then, I thought, I better get moving. I started to go down on TwinOne but he protested (who does that? Definitely no guy over the age of 20. They know better. You have to take it when it's offered). Since he wouldn't shut up about feeling weird about the situation, I busied my mouth by making out with him and just decided to fondle his junk. Unfortunately, my little sex party was interrupted once again, but this time, by Lisa who proceeded to throw up after her guy came in her mouth. Rookie mistake. TwinOne decided to walk home at that point and I was beginning to feel the wrath of the 1/2 liter of rum I'd drank so I didn't stop him.
The next morning I woke up thoroughly annoyed. What was with all the touching and oral action I was giving and getting nothing in return? I'm not even sure TwinOne touched my boobs, let alone got anywhere near my goodies. Annoyed, I waited until about noon and then picked up my phone. 
"Hello?" Answered a male voice
"Hey TwinTwo, do you want to hang out tonight?" 
That's right. I had my priorities straight. And they did not include a drunk home-schooler who was uncomfortable getting naked with me.  

2 comments: