Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gimme Some Eye Sex

I like eye sex. I've enjoyed it ever since I was a teenager and figured out that fucking with your eyes is quite tittilating. Sometimes though, eye sex can get messy. And not in the literal sense like actual sex. But sometimes it is hard to know if your sexual advances are being met or if maybe the other person is just intrigued as to why you are staring at them strangely. One of the best things about eye sex? You don't have to listen to them talk. And you don't have to be charming, or nice or get naked and have awkward after sex conversation. Just the opposite, actually. In fact, I've had eye sex with lots of guys who I would never go up to and talk to, but it is entertaining all the same. 
I am one of those people who don't like when people stare at you. I get extremely uncomfortable when anyone looks at me for too long, or too intently. Like those people who  look you directly in the eyes and won't break eye contact while speaking to you? Creepy. So the other night, I was out drinking with a girlfriend, and while she was at the bar, I was sitting by myself sipping on my vodka. I looked up and was a little shocked to see some hot Latino guy at the bar staring quite obviously at me. Um...these are the types of situations in which I can't figure out if I should look away or not. Instead, I decided to give him a little optical sexual action. To my surprise, he responded quite pleasurably. We engaged in a bout of eye sex for the next half hour or so, making the friend I was sitting with quite uncomfortable. And then, he got up and left. It was perfect. I hate it when they have to take it too far and try and talk to you after you eye fuck them. I mean really, no one is trying to start a relationship here. Let's just be serious and take it for what it is: some good fun without having to discover he's actually just a douchebag. This is why it's better if he doesn't speak. It's always better if they don't speak. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the first time I heard the term "eye sex" and I like it...the only potential downfall would be if the person who is 'eye-fucking' you is cross-eyed and they meant to fuck the person next to you :)

    (sorry, for the re-comment)

    ReplyDelete